The Copper Closet, Boutiques in Jacksonville Florida, Riverside Boutiques, Womens clothing, Riverside Jacksonville Boutiques, Homegood store, affordable boutique photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0014_zpsogkuunqh.jpg photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0002_zpsizxcoinr.jpg photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0153_zpsg2kbzmdk.jpg The Copper Closet, Boutiques in Jacksonville Florida, Riverside Boutiques, Riverside Jacksonville Boutiques, Homegood store, affordable boutique photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0095_zpswoledh6w.jpgThe Copper Closet, Boutiques in Jacksonville Florida, Riverside Boutiques, Womens clothing, Riverside Jacksonville Boutiques, affordable boutique photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0103_zpsjxoykbx4.jpg photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0090_zpsnzklpsod.jpg photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0070_zpsxkk8ifcy.jpg photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0080_zpsgrqosath.jpg photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0057_zpsv0fnilij.jpg The Copper Closet, Boutiques in Jacksonville Florida, Riverside Boutiques, Womens clothing, Riverside Jacksonville Boutiques, Homegood store, affordable boutique photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0046_zpscdjpmgdg.jpg photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0134_zpsx1rinl3k.jpg photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0117_zpso92p89tw.jpg photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0126_zpsp0uezr4t.jpgThe Copper Closet, Boutiques in Jacksonville Florida, Riverside Boutiques, Womens clothing, Riverside Jacksonville Boutiques, Homegood store photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0035_zpsdvcwyk7p.jpg photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0017_zpsdasz0cq7.jpg photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0198_zpsazv9jd7w.jpg photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0197_zpselij2sdl.jpg photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0183_zpsvcpa98lk.jpg photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0177_zpsn3klgb5p.jpg photo The Copper Closet-08 06 16-0169_zpseyirmt5f.jpg For our Summer Look book we featured the soft, crochet, boho beach looks at the beautiful Big Talbot Park. The Crochet tops, rompers, and dresses are paired with gold statement necklaces' for a pop of metallic hues. However, the eye opening details are in the headbands and bracelets really adding the finishing touches to the perfect summer outfit. The beaded roll on bracelets pictured are handmade in Nepal. They are perfect for any outfit and come in a variety of neutral colors. The proceeds of each bracelet help women and their families rebuild after the Nepal earth quake. Stop in this Summer to get the latest trends at an affordable price. Everything in The Copper Closet is $45 and under, everyday. Can you say best boutique in Jacksonville? We think so!

Comments

10/13/2016 6:47am

do it

11/16/2016 7:54pm

I love the shots. The lighting blends well to the subjects. Another element of randomness that you can introduce to your portraits is the way that you light them. I also love how the models posed. It is amazing how much the direction of your subject’s eyes can impact an image.

01/12/2017 1:12am

Everything about your summer look book is so picture perfect. You’ve got two beautiful models and your clothes are so nice. I love crochets, knits, laces, and see-through. They looked so pretty and very ladylike. It’s very comfortable and it gives me a sexy feel. What I’ve noticed is that one of your models has tattoo. I feel distracted to see models with tattoo as it gets to be noticed firsthand than the clothing itself.

11/28/2016 7:39pm

I really love this summer look most especially, I appreciate lace and the design so much. I really love this kind of fashion style. It is comfy, not too much and not even a mediocre. Just fine and it comes out very elegant. I think how you carry it will also make a big difference. But I think the third outfit will fit perfectly to me. I am really in love with it. Thank you guys for this, good job, keep it up. So much love for you guys.

10/15/2016 5:52am

All this is about summer collection.But i think this fashion book is for the colder countries where summers are not so hot.But i must say that these all designs are very pretty and the dresses are really very beautiful.

11/11/2016 3:14am

Very nice collection, simple and glamorous. Nice blog

11/13/2016 7:30am

I feel like that I've read this post before. Yet I don't remember where.

12/15/2016 11:04am

Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly.

12/16/2016 3:01pm

hello admin I really like the information you create graffiti, it is very interesting and provide new insights, especially for my own man.

12/28/2016 2:57am

It is great to hear people pursuing their dream and becoming successful.

01/01/2017 1:33am

it's a fashionista's worst enjoy, even worse than searching oversize pal, extra degrading than carrying the equal dress in another birthday party -- it's the fear of symbolizing looking yesteryear style trend model. click here www.texelana.nl to know about fashion and clothing,

01/03/2017 7:38pm

Try not to stop up until you berkrasi in giving quality data like this to the peruser as it is that we are hunting down.

01/15/2017 10:30pm

Very Interesting !! I appreciate your blog its a interesting and it attract other peoples to read this blog.

01/16/2017 3:03am

Thanks for great informations

01/27/2017 4:49pm

okay okay thank you, I hope his information in an increasingly attractive so that it can make me and his other friends memca her more comfortable.

02/05/2017 4:25am

Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly, I think you should also use sunglasses to improve increase your personality.

Awesome photo-shoot i appreciate the photographer for amazing clicks i ll definitely used the same services for my next shoot thank you very much and do share more pictures.

02/15/2017 1:01am

Thanks for your detailed informations.

02/18/2017 4:02am

I think mimicking popular posts on other blogs is one of the best ways to get a good idea which will be popular.Such a lovely blog you have shared here with us. Really nice.

02/20/2017 6:39am

These pictures are awesome, and it's a really nice photo-shoot, it's a fashionable photo-shoot, and mostly girls like to wear this type of outfit, and i really like it.

02/22/2017 3:58am

Really appreciate all the stuff made by this blog to let people know more about this topic. I added little more relevant points to my knowledge which definitely going to help me in coming future.

02/27/2017 12:20am

wow, awesome portfolio.

03/04/2017 7:27am

hello sir, after I read the article you get to the bottom, It is very interesting to see, its content can provide benefits, and also the lessons, I really love it.

03/25/2017 4:58pm

This web is really great. Love it so much. I can't wait for the next article.