I take pride in staying organized. I don’t know about you but my brain functions 100% better when I have a clean and distraction free environment. Here are just some simple tips to stay productive and organized in the new year:
- Set Goals! Here's an easy one to start with. Make a list of of your short term and long term goals. You can make a physical list or get creative with a vision board. Manifesting your goals is the best way to stay positive attracting what you put out in the universe.
- Make daily lists. Put in order of when you need to get them done. Highlight the most important tasks.
- Work on one task at a time. Easier said than done I know! Multi-tasking can be stressful. Stay calm and get one thing done, check it off your list and move on to the next. You’ll thank me later.
- Working from home? Make sure you have a safe space to work, a room or area with the least amount of distractions.
- Set certain days for weekly chores. And you thought moving out of your parents meant no more dreaded chores...you thought wrong. Having a clean home to wake-up to is the best feeling when you have a stressful day ahead of you.
- Put things right back where they came from. Everything has a place, once you get used to where something goes you’ll never lose it.
- Schedule breaks to refresh your brain. Go on a walk with your pup or grab a cup of coffee and chill on your porch.
- GET A PLANNER! I cannot emphasize this enough. Write it all down and add it to your Apple calendar and your Google calendar while you’re at it. This will help you stay on top of deadlines and prevent you from overlapping meetings.
It’s a new year, time to get it together girl! 2020 is over, no more complaining, no more dysfunction; we need to make ourselves accountable. You can do it!